Job Summary :
Carry out maintenance work on production machines (PM) regularly according to the schedule that has been made; Repair work on damaged machines, request from other section, etc. to reduce the impact on achieving production, results; Carry out machine patrol activities to detect engine condition abnormalities early (walkthrough and business inspection).
- Production Machine Maintenance Management : Regular production machine maintenance (PM), repair problematic machines from other sections, Analyze machine problems, propose repairs and report to supervisors, Coordinate in following up on machine problems, carry out machine patrols to detect machine abnormalities.
- Safety, Health & Environment : Controlling the implementation of K3 policies, Handling emergencies, identifying and reporting occupational health and accident hazards, complying with SMK3 rules and regulations, monitoring and reporting on the implementation of K3 in working area.
- Minimum Diploma degree majoring in electrical / mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in mechanical maintenance/ electrical technician
- Understand the working system of production machines
- Understand the basic electrical engineering knowledge, sequences, PLCs, instruments and measurements
- Understanding of electrical power machine maintenance techniques
- Have a good communication skill
- Have a good computer literate, MS office, and OS (Windows)
- Have an understanding of global tire manufacturing process
- Mastering PLC (Allan Bradley, Mitsubishi) and inverter
- DC Drive software & hardware
- Familiar with automation, retrofit/ renewal electric parts